- Why Research
- Our Impact
- Get Involved
- About BCRF
- Contact Us
You are here
Associate Director, Corporate Partnerships
Founded by Evelyn H. Lauder in 1993, the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) is dedicated to being the end of breast cancer by advancing the world’s most promising research. BCRF is the largest private funder of breast cancer research in the world. We invest in a wide range of research—from prevention to metastasis—because each area of investigation informs another, propelling us toward the solutions we urgently need.
BCRF’s Corporate Partnerships team oversees brand partnerships, sponsorships, licensing, consumer products, retail partnerships, digital platform collaborations, gaming, and other alliances. The Corporate Partnerships team leads one of the largest cause marketing partnerships portfolios in the U.S. with 100+ world-class partners. This dedicated impact division provides a vital revenue engine to fuel BCRF’s global cohort of game changers in breast cancer research.
BCRF’s Associate Director, Corporate Partnerships will help create effective strategic programs with the private sector through cause marketing and corporate philanthropy campaigns that amplify the impact of BCRF’s mission and elevate the brand. This position will steward and manage an existing group of corporate partners within the 130+ partner portfolio. This role will also lead several key team projects and collaborate across this six-person department to ensure that corporate partner initiatives align with BCRF’s overall programs and goals.
- Cultivate, develop and manage corporate relationships, including contract negotiations and execution, campaign concept development, program implementation, creative approval, communications and PR efforts, and oversight of all promotional vehicles.
- Develop effective and meaningful relationships with corporate partner contacts, with an eye toward stewarding renewed support and deepened engagement.
- Collaborate with internal teams and key leadership on special partner initiatives, including but not limited to media opportunities, panels and presentations, strategic meetings, internal and external events.
- Work with the team to develop and drive new engagement opportunities that expand and enhance corporate partners’ experience, as well as that of their constituents.
- Identify, build, and nurture collaborations among corporate partners.
- Collaborate with the Communications & Engagement team to draft copy and curate partner-related content for BCRF channels such as: email, social media, blog, website, annual report, and newsletter.
- Support in preparation of pitch materials and content for partner media and influencer outreach by the Communications team.
- Serve as an interdepartmental lead and liaison with BCRF’s Communications & Engagement team, providing insight and support on collaborative projects and initiatives.
- Project manage the team’s communications-related initiatives including press, social media, email, website management, and other BCRF-owned communications channels in partnership with the Communications & Engagement team.
- Contribute to the strategy and execution of the annual Corporate Partner Summit; own key projects and elements as assigned.
- Assist with annual impact reporting, including the development of materials and messaging for partners at multiple giving levels.
- Help to manage and improve upon digital communications used to share partnership related content with the BCRF community.
- Support on an ad-hoc basis department-led and owned events, workstreams, and projects.
- One (1) direct report
- Provide support as needed and conduct annual performance reviews.
What we are looking for:
· You have:
o A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
o 6-8 years of experience in corporate partnerships, strategic alliances, development or corporate social responsibility.
o You have a proven history of leading successful initiatives with measurable results that have impacted an organization's bottom line.
o Unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
o An ability to work overtime and on weekends with short notice, especially during event season.
· You bring:
o Exceptional skills with organizational and administrative tools such as Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite.
o Experience with database management tools, event operations, and logistics.
o Working understanding of Photoshop, InDesign
· Bonus points for:
o Experience managing a portfolio of partners/clients across a diverse spectrum of industries.
o Full Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
o Raiser’s Edge
BCRF offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package for the right candidate.
We are currently working remotely and are planning for a return to our office in New York, NY in October on a yet to be determined basis.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position.
Given this role, you must be able to provide support at events taking place at night and occasionally on weekends (with advance notice); there will be occasional domestic travel (~10% of time).
Candidates who share both why they’re a good fit and their salary expectations are more likely to qualify. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please no phone calls. All inquiries will be held in confidence
BCRF IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION.