- Why Research
- Our Impact
- Get Involved
- About BCRF
- Contact Us
You are here
Corporate Partnerships Manager
Founded by Evelyn H. Lauder in 1993, the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) is dedicated to being the end of breast cancer by advancing the world’s most promising research. BCRF is the largest private funder of breast cancer research in the world. We invest in a wide range of research—from prevention to metastasis—because each area of investigation informs another, propelling us toward the solutions we urgently need.
BCRF’s Corporate Partnerships team oversees brand partnerships, sponsorships, licensing, consumer products, retail partnerships, digital platform collaborations, gaming, and other alliances. The Corporate Partnerships team leads one of the largest cause marketing partnerships portfolios in the U.S. with 100+ world-class partners. This dedicated impact division provides a vital revenue engine to fuel BCRF’s global cohort of game-changers in breast cancer research.
The Corporate Partnerships Manager is responsible for deepening BCRF’s corporate partner relationships that drive awareness, comprehension and impact of the Foundation’s mission, while delivering critical contributions to overall revenue. The position will be responsible for managing and growing a portion of BCRF’s 100+ partnerships and supporting team-related projects. Key responsibilities for this catch-all role include: business development strategy and pitch development, partner portfolio management, event planning and fundraising, communications and marketing, stewardship, and more.
- Manage in-bound prospect leads: Lead in-bound prospective partner evaluation; facilitate kick-off calls, campaign development and pitching; contract execution and partner onboarding; and, transition partner to relationship manager.
- Support and help drive BCRF’s business development strategies focused on key industries, including gaming, wellness and healthcare, telecommunications, and technology
- Support the development of sales tools for BCRF’s business development strategies and key pitches to business development targets
- Steward corporate partner relationships, including contract negotiations and execution, invoicing and payment processing, program and Shop Pink implementation, creative approval, communications and PR efforts, and promotional vehicles.
- Work in partnership with the team to develop and drive new engagement opportunities that expand and enhance BCRF's corporate partners’ experience, as well as that of their constituents.
- Deliver promotional benefits to partners through BCRF channels and external vehicles. Ensure partnership impact is defined and expressed to partners through existing channels and via new communications and reporting tools.
- Oversee planning, timeline, and logistics for the Annual Partner Summit and events related to media outreach.
- Support the Special Events and Development areas including promoting events and leveraging corporate relationships to underwriting, in-kind donations, giftbag items, etc.
- Manage partner communications, including:
- Partner Programming (Shop Pink, Showcase, Summit, etc.)
- Media and partner event summaries
- Research News
- BCRF Updates
- Development, creation, and maintenance of partner toolkits and marketing vehicles, including:
- Social Media Toolkits
- BCRF Partner Assets
- Partnership Onboarding Guide
- Campaign Toolkits
- Oversee vendor relationships and asset development for campaign collateral and marketing materials for partner usage.
What we are looking for:
- You have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in corporate partnerships, strategic alliances, development, marketing, corporate social responsibility or fundraising.
- Unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- An ability to work overtime and on weekends with short notice, especially during event seasons.
- You may also have:
- Experience with database management, event operations, and logistics.
- You bring:
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- A high energy personality with excellent judgment that thrives in a “make it happen” culture
- Bonus points for:
- Website and social media management experience.
- Proficiency in Raiser’s Edge.
- Knowledge and use of Adobe.
BCRF offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package for the right candidate.
We are currently working remotely and are planning for a return to our office in New York, NY in October on a yet-to-be-determined basis.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position.
Given this role, you must be able to provide support at events taking place at night and occasionally on weekends (with advance notice); there will be occasional domestic travel (~10% of time).
Candidates who share both why they’re a good fit and their salary expectations are more likely to qualify. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please no phone calls. All inquiries will be held in confidence
BCRF IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION.