- Why Research
- Our Impact
- Get Involved
- About BCRF
- Research is the reason
- Contact Us
- The Hot Pink Party
You are here
Location: New York, NY
Industry: Non-Profit Health Organization
The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) is dedicated to being the end of breast cancer by advancing the world's most promising research. Founded by Evelyn H. Lauder in 1993, BCRF-funded investigators have been deeply involved in every major breakthrough in breast cancer prevention, diagnosis, treatment, survivorship and metastasis. This year, we invested $66 million in the work of 275 researchers in 14 countries. BCRF is the largest private funder of breast cancer research worldwide, and the highest-rated breast cancer organization in the U.S.
BCRF’s Partnerships Team oversees brand partnerships, sponsorships, licensing, consumer products, retail partnerships, digital platform collaborations, gaming and other alliances. The Partnerships Team leads one of the largest cause marketing partnerships portfolios in the U.S. with 100+ world-class partners. This dedicated impact division provides a vital revenue engine to fuel the global game changers in cancer science and medicine.
The Partnerships Assistant plays a key role in supporting the strategic vision and plans of the BCRF’s Partnerships Team. Reporting to the Senior Associate, Partnerships, the Assistant will provide administrative support and help manage projects across the team. The Assistant will provide logistics and events support for internal BCRF Events, LA Goes Pink and the Women’s Cancer Research Fund’s An Unforgettable Evening; internal BCRF Partnership events, Media Showcase and Partner Summit; and external BCRF Partner events including: The Estee Lauder Companies annual Sale-A-Bration and the Housewares Charity Foundation Gala. They will have significant impact as part of a dynamic and high performing team as they support our business development, partner stewardship, and creative asset management.
- Manage calls and email communications through the BCRF Partnerships inbox: answer general questions, direct opportunities and requests to internal contacts, and respond to inbound queries.
- Build, update, and refresh partner pages on our Foundation website (www.bcrf.org).
- Write and distribute tax acknowledgment letters for all corporate partners, Women’s Cancer Research Fund, and LA Goes Pink gifts.
- Prepare materials and collateral needed for Partnerships leaders.
- Support key partnerships at the Thriver’s Circle level.
Annual Grants Program:
- Support the grant naming and tracking process through annual record-keeping.
- Assist Partnerships leadership with presentation development and stewardship.
- Manage logistics for key Partnerships Team events, including the annual Corporate Partner Summit and long- and short-lead Media Showcases.
- Oversee solicitation for BCRF event gift bags, serving as the main internal point of contact with the Development & Events team.
- Solicit participation and support from corporate partners and staff for key BCRF Partner events: Sale-A-Bration and the Housewares Charity Foundation Gala.
- Facilitate web updates for LA Goes Pink.
- Track annual partner contracts to ensure timely renewals by Partnerships Team.
- Steward contract renewals and all required filings through Partnerships and Senior Leaders.
- Manage tracking of incoming Partnership financials, which includes sending invoices to 100+ partners, tracking payments, filing checks, and delivering Partnerships revenue projections by quarter.
- Ensure assets are up-to-date and accessible across internal shared drives, and online portals.
- Maintain inventory of BCRF partnership collateral, partner product samples, and partnership materials.
- Serve as the BCRF point person who distributes BCRF assets for partner use.
- Serve as the Partnerships point person for database (Raiser's Edge) content, data integrity and managing all information with the appropriate central contact.
- Ensure all new corporate partner records are created upon onboarding, and all corporate partner records are updated as needed.
- Manage Chief Partnerships Officer calendar and travel as needed.
- Manage department travel and expenses.
- Facilitate corporate partner mailings (annual report mailings, holiday cards, etc.).
- Prepare weekly status agenda and meeting coordination.
- Manage team meeting calendar.
- Manage Partnerships Events master calendar.
- File completed contracts and checks for audit needs and record keeping.
- Assume other duties as assigned.
What we are looking for:
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in an office environment. Experience in marketing, partnerships, new business, account management support and/or cause marketing partnership support is a plus.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, organizational skills for multitasking, superb communication and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of PC and Mac experience, especially PowerPoint/Keynote and Adobe Creative Cloud
- High energy personality who thrives in a “make it happen” culture,
- Able to build strong working relationships with partners using a confident and professional communication style via phone, email and in person.
- Skilled in using databases to record accurate and up to date information, Raiser’s Edge would be an advantage.
BCRF offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package for the right candidate.
Senior Associate, Partnerships
Candidates who share both why they’re a good fit and their salary expectations are more likely to qualify. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please no phone calls. All inquiries will be held in confidence
BCRF IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.