- Why Research
- Our Impact
- Get Involved
- About BCRF
- Contact Us
You are here
Founded by Evelyn H. Lauder in 1993, the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) is dedicated to being the end of breast cancer by advancing the world’s most promising research. BCRF is the largest private funder of breast cancer research in the world. We invest in a wide range of research—from prevention to metastasis—because each area of investigation informs another, propelling us toward the solutions we urgently need.
BCRF’s Partnerships Team oversees brand partnerships, sponsorships, licensing, consumer products, retail partnerships, digital platform collaborations, gaming, and other alliances. The Partnerships Team leads one of the largest cause marketing partnerships portfolios in the U.S. with 100+ world-class partners. This dedicated impact division provides a vital revenue engine to fuel the global game changers in cancer science and medicine.
The Partnerships Associate plays a key role in supporting the strategic vision and plans of the BCRF’s Corporate Partnerships team. Reporting to the Managing Director, Corporate Development and Manager, Partnerships, the Assistant will provide administrative support, and help manage projects across the team’s business development efforts and partner stewardship management. They will have significant impact as part of a dynamic and high performing team as they support our business development, partner stewardship, and creative asset management.
- Assist in the development and execution of the business development plan.
- Support on projects including industry and brand research, competitive analysis, and market opportunity analysis.
- Manage calls and email communications through the BCRF Partnerships inbox: answer general questions, direct opportunities and requests to internal contacts, and respond to inbound queries.
- Generate new partner prospects through cold outreach.
- Develop a pipeline of partner prospects.
- Track and proactively manage business development pipeline.
- Support in building pitch materials, decks, and collateral for prospective partners.
- Manage key partnerships at the Thriver’s Circle level (Thrivers Circle partners represent small businesses and individuals who have a personal connection to breast cancer).
- Provide fundraising guidance for corporations and small businesses that are fundraising on behalf of BCRF. Ensure timely invoicing and legal compliance.
- Write and distribute tax acknowledgment letters for all corporate partners and corporate donors.
- Ensure assets are up-to-date and accessible across internal shared drives and online portals.
- Prepare materials and collateral needed for the Partnerships team, maintain an inventory of BCRF partnership collateral, partner product samples, and partnership materials.
- Support with facilitating quarterly website updates and preparing for bi-annual BCRF mailings that highlight BCRF’s partnerships program.
- Serve as the Partnerships team point person for database (Raiser's Edge) content, data integrity, and managing all information with the appropriate central contact.
- Seamlessly onboard new partner prospects to Relationship Manager once converted. Ensure all new corporate partner records are created upon onboarding, contracts are filed and saved, and all corporate partner records are updated as needed.
- Manage department travel and expenses.
- Manage logistics for key Partnerships Team events.
- Facilitate corporate partner mailings (e-mailings, annual report mailings, holiday cards, etc.).
- Prepare weekly status agenda and meeting coordination.
- Manage team meeting calendar. Prepare cross-departmental meeting agendas as needed.
- File completed contracts and checks for audit needs and record keeping.
- Assume other duties as assigned.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in an office environment. Experience in marketing, partnerships, new business development, account management support, and/or cause marketing partnership support is a plus.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, organizational skills for multitasking, superb communication, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of PC and Mac experience, especially PowerPoint/Keynote and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- High energy personality who thrives in a “make it happen” culture.
- Able to build strong working relationships with partners using a confident and professional communication style via phone, email, and in person.
- Skilled in using databases to record accurate and up-to-date information, Raiser’s Edge would be an advantage.
BCRF offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package for the right candidate.
Please email email@example.com
Candidates who share both why they’re a good fit and their salary expectations are more likely to qualify. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please no phone calls. All inquiries will be held in confidence
BCRF IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.