Since BCRF’s founding in 1993, corporate partners have played an integral role in our mission to be the end of breast cancer. By supporting the world’s most promising breast cancer research, BCRF’s corporate partners accelerate breakthroughs that have improved treatments, deepened our understanding of the disease, and, quite simply, saved lives.
BCRF is the largest private funder of breast cancer research in the world. We invest in a wide range of research—from prevention to metastasis—because each area of investigation informs another, propelling us toward the solutions we urgently need.
Every BCRF corporate partner makes a difference and drives impact that is felt by millions and impacts generations.
Join us. Invest in research today to save lives tomorrow. Together, we can be the end of breast cancer.
Corporate Partner Benefits
BCRF’s corporate partnerships program is considered the “gold standard” of cause marketing by the New York State Attorney General’s Office.
BCRF’s Partnerships team approaches each partnership as a unique opportunity to make an impact and support your brand’s objectives.
A partnership with BCRF can incorporate:
- A BCRF program invites customer engagement with compelling calls to action.
- The breast cancer cause resonates with consumers and motivates an audience of survivors and loved ones to engage with and support your brand.
Brand-building by maximizing BCRF content and science
- BCRF is a thought leader with nearly 30 years of intellectual capital that can be incorporated seamlessly into your brand communications and marketing strategies.
- Just like customers, employees and internal stakeholders expect brands to lead with purpose. As the highest-rated breast cancer research nonprofit in the nation, BCRF is a reputable and beloved organization to choose as a partner.
- BCRF can support your internal programs that focus on health and well-being through educational content and events.
- A BCRF partnership can facilitate opportunities for your team to make an impact themselves.
You support cancer research—and we support you.
Get in Touch
The very first step in the process of exploring a partnership with BCRF is to submit a proposal to the Foundation’s Partnership Committee.
Please review BCRF’s full partnership guidelines before completing your proposal. If you wish to use the BCRF registered logo, registered ribbon design, or registered tagline, brand partners must sign a Cause Marketing Agreement.
Please note, in order to ensure the Foundation’s Partnerships Committee can review your proposal and provide feedback as quickly as possible, all questions must be answered to completion. If you are unable to answer certain portions of the proposal at this time, kindly provide as much information as you possibly can, but please know there may be a delay in the Foundation’s review.
If you have any questions, please email:
Thank you for supporting our mission!
We look forward to hearing from you.
CONTINUE TO PARTNERSHIP PROPOSAL FORM