The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) is excited to collaborate with streamers of all sizes to raise funds for breast cancer research.
BCRF investigators have been a part of every major breakthrough in breast cancer prevention, diagnosis, treatment, survivorship, and metastasis. We’re dedicated to ending breast cancer by advancing the world's most promising research, and your fundraising helps us achieve this goal.
Resources & Facts
Set up a Tiltify account to seamlessly start fundraising, set goals, and create incentives for your community.Get Started
Set up a Streamlabs Charity account to use a variety of fundraising tools and custom-made BCRF overlays.
Download our toolkit to access BCRF’s logos, livestream and VOD assets, and more to help you get started.Download
$50 funds one hour of research.
$100 funds five liquid biopsy collection kits for a clinical trial.
$500 funds one patient’s DNA sequencing in a BCRF-supported lab.
$2,500 funds one patient’s enrollment in a BCRF-supported clinical trial.
By the Numbers
BCRF supports 255 grantees worldwide.
This year, BCRF is the largest private funder of breast cancer research—and metastatic breast cancer research—globally.
Why Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common cancer in women worldwide.
One in eight women in the U.S. will develop invasive breast cancer during their lifetime.
Every two minutes, a woman in the U.S. is diagnosed with breast cancer.
Every 14 seconds, somewhere in the world, a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer.
There are more than 3.8 million breast cancer survivors in the U.S. today.
An estimated 168,000 American women are living with metastatic breast cancer, which can be treated but not cured.
- Deaths from breast cancer have decreased by 40 percent since BCRF’s founding. Only research will save more lives.
- BCRF is the highest-rated breast cancer research organization in the country.
- BCRF-funded investigators have been deeply involved in every major breakthrough in breast cancer prevention, diagnosis, treatment, metastasis, and survivorship.
- This year, BCRF is the largest private funder of breast cancer research—and metastatic breast cancer research—worldwide.
- BCRF invests in the best minds in science and fosters cross-disciplinary collaboration. Our unique approach accelerates the entire field and moves us closer to the answers we urgently need to end breast cancer.
Need Stream Inspiration?
See how other streamers have activated and fundraised for BCRF
To celebrate International Women’s Day and Women’s History Month this March, Discord is hosting a number of events and fundraisers to support BCRF.
EQNX and Cuddle_Core
Esports team EQNX’s campaign for BCRF—called KO Cancer— raised $11,517 for lifesaving research.
Interested in teaming up with us?
For more information about gaming partnerships, contact us at email@example.com.