The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) is excited to collaborate with streamers of all sizes to raise funds for breast cancer research.
BCRF investigators have been a part of every major breakthrough in breast cancer prevention, diagnosis, treatment, survivorship, and metastasis. Dedicated to ending breast cancer by advancing the world's most promising research, BCRF can achieve its goals with your support and the money you raise!Fundraise with Tiltify
How to Livestream for BCRF
You can support BCRF by fundraising through livestreams. BCRF is a vetted charity on Tiltify, a free and easy to use platform.
$50 funds 1 hour of research
$100 funds 5 liquid biopsy collection kits for a clinical trial
$500 funds one patient’s DNA sequencing in a BCRF-supported lab
$2,500 funds one patient’s enrollment in a BCRF-supported clinical trial
Here are some talking points and statistics to help you during your stream!
BCRF Brand Assets & Overlays
Download assets you can use for your stream overlay
Key Facts About Breast Cancer
- Breast cancer is the most common cancer in women worldwide
- 1 in 8 women in the US will develop invasive breast cancer during their lifetime
- A woman in the U.S. is diagnosed with breast cancer every 2 minutes
- Every 15 seconds, somewhere in the world, a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer
- There are more than 3.8 million breast cancer survivors in the U.S. today
- Deaths from breast cancer have decreased by 40% since BCRF’s founding
Need Stream Inspiration?
See how other streamers have activated and fundraised for BCRF
To celebrate International Women’s Day and Women’s History Month this March, Discord is hosting a number of events and fundraisers to support BCRF.
EQNX and Cuddle_Core
#KOCancer 2020 raises $11,517 for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation
Interested in teaming up with us?
For more information about gaming partnerships, contact us at email@example.com.